Thursday, October 9, 2008

a few new things...a few old things...

So yesterday was a fantastic day...well last night really..I went to the greyhound bus station with my best friend toby and picked up the love of my life...It has been amazing so far...with each kiss and each conversation i realize more and more that he is the one I am suposed to be with...*sigh* I love spending time with him...having him hold me at night is amazing...ive never felt so safe...I will be adding more about us in later posts but today is kind of a rough day..

See its a rough day...Its October 9th..My best friend who died's birthday..His name was Timmy..He was fucking amazing...He never met a stranger and was by far the sweetest boy i had ever met...He would have been 21 today but sadly he'll be 18 forever...Jacob knows he will always be #2 in my heart because of him...I cant tell you how amazing he was in a blog...you would have to just know him...I wish everyone could have known him.

I have a hard time every year at this time and during his death time...Everyday is hard but its just worse around these dates...I dont cope very well apparently...I have been getting better by the year though...In january it will be 3 years that he's been gone...It gets a little better each day but it still pretty much sucks..

Anyway Happy 21st Birthday Timmy...I love you so much...Thanks for helping God pick Jacob for me...I know you had a hand in that..His personality is basically yours anyway..I miss you...everyday...i miss you..

No comments: