Tuesday, October 7, 2008

an introduction...

Hey im brittany...everyone calls me britt..I guess you're readin this out of pure boredom...i dont blame you...I get bored more than anyone i know...My sister has 2 blogs on this...one personal one and one with her husband...shes pretty much amazing...hell they both are...i love them to pieces...You dont know me but through this blog you will get to know me..here are a few things to help you catch up...now dont get overwhelmed. I know its a lot to take it..just bare with me.

I am the youngest of 3 girls. Im 22 years old. I have been through a great deal of stuff even though im pretty young. My best friend died in 2006 and thats pretty much when i changed who i was. I didnt do it on purpose but i guess when you go through something that tragic you become a lot different then you would have been otherwise.

I have THE WORST luck with boys for the most part. I started dating a guy named Nick right after my bf died. BIG mistake HUGE mistake...I wish i could take that back for sure!! Anyway after he ripped my heart out we became best friends.. I know what you are thinking..."what the hell is your problem?" well thats a good question. If i knew..i wouldnt have dated him a second time...yes you read write i dated him again..its been tough after the second time to remain friends but we are still trying.

I started dating a new guy on August 23rd. His name is Jacob and he's literally the most amazing man i have ever met. He seriously saved me..he took my heart and fixed all of the little breaks. I have been extremely happy since i met him. I could go on and on and on about him. which i think i will on the next entry considering i will be with him tomorrow...YAY!! Ill keep you updated...oh and by the way IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT !! My sister Hilliary is expecting...woop woop!!

1 comment:

~Erica~ said...

Awww, I love you and I love that you are blogging. It totally helps me get stuff out and it's a good place to chronicle life if you like writing. I am excited for you getting to see Jacob! Let me know how everything goes. I am happy for you Britt and I love you SOO much. BIL says he loves you too!